Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday Night!!!

Just look at how excited the kids are to come! Woo Hoo!
Walt does his best to get the kids all riled up, thanks Walt.
I do my best to captivate their attention! Tonight, the story of Joseph .
Sara and Hannah are incredible ladies! The kids love them, and we couldn't do anything without them!

Melissa tackles the issues of life with the Jr. & Sr. High Girls. Jim gets our wonderful praise team ready for Sunday's service.
John teaches the Jr & Sr High boys the Word of God.
Our Wednesday night program wouldn't be the same without these people praying for us each night!
The kids are hard at work on their craft!

Roy tries to get everyone out in Scatterball!

8 comments:

Holly said...

It's great to see all the awesome stuff going on at Central on Wednesday nights!! Nice work, Bob!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=vista cruiser oldsmobile ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Piyush Group is today one of the leading real estate developers of the country.

Anonymous said...

Piyush Group is
today one of the leading real estate developers of the country.

Anonymous said...

Very ѕhortly this website will be famous amid all blogging pеople, due to it's nice articles or reviews

my site :: rhinoplasty

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my web page free online slot machines

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are no longer actually much
more well-preferred than you may be right now.
You're so intelligent. You already know thus considerably in the case of this subject, produced me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated unless it's one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs great. All the time handle it up!

Also visit my web site; jackpot 6000

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, as I am genuinely keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains good stuff.

Also visit my site ... jackpot 6000